Information Collected on our Sites and How We Use and Share It
We will request your personal information when you use our Site to:
- Ask us to contact you about our services
- Sign up to receive our electronic and printed newsletters and other publications
- Schedule an appointment
- Request additional information about our services
- Submit an employment application.
To fulfill your request, we may ask for personal information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Payment card information to make an online payment for services.
- Personal narratives
- Employment application information.
We will use the personal information you submit on the Site to:
- Reply to your questions
- Send you news and updates about our programs and services
- Send you surveys and other internal marketing materials
- Process payments for services
- Process registrations and scheduling of services.
You can restrict our communications at any time by:
- Choosing not to submit your information
- Unsubscribing at any time from our e-mail newsletters and other messages
- Contacting us and telling us you want to opt-out of our communications
- Store personal settings and preferences for the Site
- Retain your login username and password for the Site
- Collect and analyze log data about when and how you connect to and use our Site
- Analyze usage of our Site by you and other visitors
- Maintain, improve performance, and protect the Site
- Advertise our services on other websites including personalized advertising.
You can restrict the automated collection of your information on our Site by:
- Setting your browser or device preferences to restrict cookies and other website data collection
- Learning about online data collection at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Third Party Access to Information Collected on Our Site
Your personal information may be disclosed or accessible to these third parties:
- Service providers for technology, e-mail, data storage, hosted database management, and other administrative operations.
- Payment processors to handle online payments
- Site usage analytics and digital advertising services such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube, Hulu, and social media platforms
- Online and print marketing and advertising services
- Fraud protection services
- Law enforcement and others to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of the children’s institute, our students, their families, our staff, and visitors to our site and facilities
- Online employment application hosting service.